On the Horizon
For information or to register contact LBBInfo@ccl.org.
JuneAugust: Leadership Beyond Boundaries Training-of-Trainers Program, Nairobi, Kenya
TBD: Webinar: Social Networks and their role in Leadership
- Leadership Question of the Week: CCL's Leadership Beyond Boundaries team invites you to FILL IN THE BLANK: "Leadership is a lever for..." 11 months ago
- Want to learn how to facilitate the Early Leadership Toolkit? Join us @CCLdotORG for the Train the Trainer program: leadbeyond.net/?p=1229 1 year ago
- @CCLdotORG LBB team held and Early Leadership Toolkit Train the Trainer program in Singapore. Check out what we learned leadbeyond.net/?p=1213 1 year ago
- International Women's Day! Excited about the global energy celebrating women & new tech coming to LBB Social Innovation for Women Ethiopia! 1 year ago
- Reidsville News reports on the YMCA Achievers Program: www2.godanriver.com/news/2012/feb/… 1 year ago
Join our Newsletter!
Tag Archives: Leadership Essentials
By Philomena Rego and TZiPi Radonsky CCL’s Leadership Beyond Boundaries effort took us to Kingston, Jamaica. We facilitated a two-day Leadership Essential program for a group of 28 participants from Management Institute for National Development (MIND) and three members from the Jamaican … Continue reading
Unitus is an international nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing innovative, market-based solutions to global poverty. The organization focuses on accelerating the growth of ambitious MFIs around the globe. They work closely with the social entrepreneurs who lead these organizations to … Continue reading
The Center for Creative Leadership partnered with ShoreCap Exchange to deliver a 2-1/2-day leadership development program for 36 microfinance leaders from 8 countries –Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Cambodia, India, Mongolia, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. The program was held in Chennai, India. … Continue reading